Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Half Pipe Dreams

Jul. 11th, 2008 at 1:03 AM

Someday, someday...The heat of the day was muggy. Humid air clung to every pore, seemingly suffocating us in the weight of it. An intense fog of hot still air surrounded us that added moisture to our skin in the form of slow trailing ribbons of sweat. We sat in the sunshine, absorbing the glow you donned in slightly baggy jeans and me in long shorts. Your dark denim was set off by a studded belt threaded around wide but toned hips. In the heat your tight led zeppelin shirt clung to you and you had thrown your beanie to the side of us, landing it perfectly on the handlebars of your bike when you pitched it. In the wet heat, your short curls hung heavy and stuck to your jaw line, scattering in frizzled ends from the heat along the nape of your neck, just past your skull. You had kept your vans on, but had remarked earlier that it was hot enough for them to melt on the asphalt if your feet weren’t sweating enough inside the thick walls to create puddles that put the stopped the melting. I had laughed at your ridiculous suggestion, collapsing on the curb near the half pipe after vaulting off my bike and letting it topple on its side. Unable to move, we sat sprawled out against the curb of an abandoned skate park, legs spread we took up more space than we needed. Just two unassuming bois and their bikes in the skate park at nearly 2:00 o’clock. I was sticking to every surface and my clothing clung to me uncomfortably. Every piece was like a wet blanket thrown on me from my black and grey plaid converse and thick socks, to my deep moss green shorts, and my white wife beater hugged every inch of skin with it’s ribboned surface becoming sheer where my sweat pooled. The sun glinted off the spokes of our tires and cast a glare into my light green eyes. Squinting at the glare I turned my head and it lolled to the side, causing the sun to catch in my straight blonde shag. Heavy lidded from the heat of the day, I opened my eyes slowly, and took in the sight of you sunbathing beside me. Laid out on your back your eyes were closed and sweat sprinkled on your calm un-furrowed brow. Your skin had grown from a light pink in the winter to a deep olive tan in the summer’s sun. And the muscles in your arms and legs showed the hard work you had been doing in extra work outs and mastering your tricks in the park after work. You were a maze of flats and curves all hidden exceedingly well in the androgynous stance you sported. People still knew enough by your abundant curves to know you were indeed a girl, but what kind of girl looked more like a boy than a girl? My kind of girl, the kind of girl that fucked me raged in the ass after sucking my own dick dry, and then let me clean up her cunt with my tongue when it was all over. Just thinking about the way you fucked me the night before was making more than my back drip from the heat. My eyes wandered further down from your ample chest, past your smooth but rounded belly, to your thighs and down to bulge at their center. The sunlight glared off your belt and sent my eyes scattering down your legs to your vans, the ones you let me paint up for you like the Gates of Hell. But the bulge in your pants is impressive to draw my eyes back to it, and I felt my own stirring in my shorts as my fingers twitched in reflex. The newfound rush of heat in my body not brought on by the effects of the brilliant sun above us but by the promise of what your bulge meant, caused me to roll over easily onto my side. I stopped and stared down at you, propping myself on my elbow close to you, hovering near your shoulder. With my free arm I reached out and rested my hand above your knee on the inside of your thigh, kneading it slightly in my greedy palm. Your eyes still closed, and lips still donning that mona lisa smile, I saw a single eyebrow raise curiously. Your sliver of a smile grew into more of a knowing smirk as my hand slide upwards massaging your thigh, grazing your cock in your pants and feeling the heat and sweat making the denim cling to you. Eyebrow still raised you opened one eye to cast me a sideways glance paired with your devilish smirk, “And what do you think you’re doing mister?” you teased me. You knew I wasn’t ordinarily one for public sex. Especially not in a place this public and in broad daylight no less. “What do you think I’m doing?” I whispered above you as my finger tips traced the outline of your cock dragging against the edges of it, defining it further in your damp jeans. “I think the heat has gotten to you,” you said breaking our eye contact to move your chocolate and mint eyes to the ministrations of my fingers further south. The glare from your belt was too strong for me to look down with you, but I knew from your vantage point that the glare wasn’t going to stop the show unfolding before your eyes. This made me re-double my efforts to drive you crazy, I wanted what was buried in your denim and boxers first in my hand, then sinking between my lips, and then driving into my ass, and I wanted it: now. I stroked your cock, pressing it into your cunt, driving the base of it in an incessant rhythm of ebbing and flowing nudges against your hardening clit. My hand curled in an unrelenting fist around your thickness and pumped up and down your shaft, curling my thumb around the head of your cock before driving my hand down to the base of it, twisting my hand as it went. Slowly but steadily I hand fucked your cock, feeling your hips start to rise to meet it. All the while, I watched your face, your eyes cast downwards and your eyebrows intermittently knitting together and relaxing with the efforts of your hips movements. I slowed momentarily, gripping your cock in a vice like grip I knew you could feel, pulsing and timing it so that I knew it would mimic the sensation of penetrating me in any number of the orifices I would have gladly handed over to you at that moment without thought. At that moment your eyes rejoined my gaze and your eyes shining with lust and understanding sent a bolt of pure electricity to my nexus. We exploded onto each other an instant later in ferocity reserved for animals in the wild. Lips crushed each others, trapping them between teeth and forcing our mouths open with suction. Our tongues lashed at each others, curling around the other inside our mouths in a passionate tug of war. We came out of the kiss gasping for air only to plunge deeper into it, my hand rooted firmly to the base of your cock, urging you on through your deepening thrusts. My fingers tangled in the curls at the base of your skull and tensed slightly, just the way I know you like as you moaned into our kiss. I stood violently, dragging you up by your hair and my unyielding grasp around your cock. You moved with me, slightly staggering back from the force of my kiss intensified. I slid my hand down your back, dragging my nails down your back until I reached the small of it, then slid my hand around your hips to support you and keep us from tumbling down to the asphalt again. “Stand up,” I growled against your ear; trapping the velvet skin of your tender earlobe in my teeth, I grazed along the pathways of the folds of your ear with the tip of my tongue. Breathing noisily into your ear I ran my tongue in a flat agonizingly slow trail up the backside of your ear where it met your skull. You tasted like heat and salt and I could smell your obvious arousal muffled through your clothing. I felt your knees buckle and your hips shudder in my embrace. “I want to suck your cock,” I rasped into your ear still sliding my hand up and down its length. “I need something to stand against,” you panted, moving to undo your belt. “Stop,” I said, full of the need to liberate you myself. I looked around for a moment, disoriented by the blinding light and my desire for you. Then I saw it, the perfect place for our torrid affairs. The half pipe, shimmering in the heat of the sun,waxed edges would ensure the splinters would be worn down and offer us some cover in case anyone came upon us in the deserted skate park. Snarling in a dangerous smile I walked you back roughly, grabbing your jaw with my free hand in an effort to keep the surprise to myself. Our faces lingered close to each others, our eyes scanning each other’s faces and the emotions painted across them: lust, need, love, desire, and above all passion. Just before slamming your back up against the half pipe I sneered down at you and claimed you in another violent kiss. Reaching up with one hand you grabbed a hold of the half pipe above you as I slid down your body, dragging my breasts down yours and over the front of your body. I knew you could feel my cock pressing into you as well as I slid down you, as hard as your own.I pressed the softness of my breasts into your cock, teasing you further, rubbing them all over it watching your look of desperation, anger and mounting satisfaction above me. I grinned up at you as I slid my hands to your thighs and pressed you back against the half pipe, pinning you there, unable to move until I did. Your arm flexed deliciously above me as you gripped the half pipe for stability, the other was pressed flatly against the wall of it, spread as far as it could. I looked you in the eye then as I slid both my hands to your belt, and undid it with speed. I was through waiting, I wanted you with an ache that would not subside until I had you inside me. The zipper gave in a quick audible sound, your belt clinking as my hands disappeared into your pants. Your musk hit my nostrils like a cool breeze and I felt my hips sway underneath me as my mouth watered. Your cock was hot and slippery, both with sweat and the wetness that had culminated between your thighs. I knew you loved every second of this, my little exhibitionist. About now I might have come to my senses and dragged you back home kicking and screaming, but instead I gave into my lust and took you here in this open place where anyone could see us. Maybe the heat had gone to my head, but it wasn’t in control anymore, only the need to feel your cock plunging into my depths was in control of me now. I fished your cock out of the fly of your boxers and it waved in the air in spite of the heaviness of its stiffness. I closed my hand around it tightly, each finger curling in a wave from pinkie to pointer as I examined it with my eyes before devouring it with my mouth. I ran my tongue in a slow deliberate drag up the length of it, along the bottom edge of it, following it with my hand, and then as my hand moved back down my mouth teased the head. I ran my tongue in circles around the swollen head, tonguing the slit at the end before wrapping my lips around it and sucking it into my mouth. Your hips drove forward then, but my free hand stopped you at your thigh, gripping you tightly. My hand drove up and down you as I pulled your cock to the side to drag my lips in a slippery trail up and down the topside. I knew it was driving you mad by the feeling of your hips straining to drive it into my mouth at any opportune moment, but I had a very good purpose for making you wait. I had to get it wet, wetter than it already was in spite of your juices and sweat. It tasted like you and I could smell your cunt behind the garment leather of your harness. Thank god we packed hard today, I thought as I slid my mouth up to the tip of your cock again, then closing my eyes I drove your length into the back of my throat in a slow but deliberate swallow. As soon as it passed the momentary resistance of my throat you were driving into me. I kept my hand rooted at the base of your cock, following your thrusts with my head bobbing up and down your cock with ferocious suction. Loud slurping noises and moans came from my mouth around your cock, stifled by its thickness and heat. I could hear you grasping and groaning above me and I look up to meet your eyes as I drove my mouth down on your cock faster. Teeth gritted and fixed you looked somewhere between surprised and angry at me for doing this to you, for bringing you this pleasure that only I could. My hand had found my own cock and stroked it while I sucked you off violently. I undid my pants and pulled it from it’s bounds, stroking it within your view as I captured your cock again and again in my wet mouth. I could see you were nearly ready to throw me up against the half pipe and take my ass as only you could, but I wasn’t ready to be rid of the taste of your cock in my mouth. I pulled your cock out of my mouth with a pop, and trails of my spit and your fluids clung from the head of it to my swollen lips. I leaned back enough to afford you a better view of my cock, the way I was stroking it for you, the same way I had done to yours. I licked around the tip of your cock in feather light tickles, frustrating you and making you curse at me. Your hand met the back of my head to try to force your cock into my throat again but I shook it off with a grin and a sinister chuckle. I sucked the tip between my lips and showed you my teeth against the edge of your cock, grazing slightly so I know you would feel it. Never tempt a boi who bites, and hard at that. You knew better than to force me; I had my reasons for slowing us down. Taking my mouth from your cock again I pumped my hand up and down it as I spit on my own, then took your cock in my mouth again. As I sucked you into my throat I twisted my head in a swivel, then coming back off it, I ran my tongue in slight wiggles along the base. Pass after pass I pleasured you like this, driving you onwards into my blinding lust for you. My own cock strained in my fist as I fucked it hard. I was nearly there; I wanted you in me soon. But I needed something first and we hadn’t brought any lube. Coming off your cock I gasped loudly, I looked up at you as I hand fucked you faster and faster. “You wanna fuck me in the ass, don’t you baby?” I said up to you, my voice raw and husky. “Fuck yeah I do, you know I do bitch,” you growled down at me, trapping my face in a violent grip. “Yeah, I want you to fuck me hard baby, you know I do, I always do,” I said, stopping to nibble at the head of your cock. “Ugh, Fuck! Get up here,” you said dragging me to my feet against you. “Wait,” I said feebly as you slammed me up against the half pipe, circling around me and pinning me to it with your weight. Your cock rubbed against the inside of my thighs as you kicked my feet apart grinding it against me. Your hand met my cock and pumped it slowly, “Don’t worry baby, I know what you need,” you whispered into my ear. Then biting the back of my neck where my shoulder met it you slid down my back. Pressing your breasts into my back as you went down, your mouth nipping at my back as you went. Your free hand slid up the back of my thigh and under my wife beater over the naked sweaty skin. You calmed me and stilled my movements until I settled into the half pipe, leaning my weight into it and presenting my ass to you. Your hand slid back down my back, suggesting the sharp points of your nails against the sensitive skin along my spine. You pulled my pants and briefs down with your hand, still stroking my cock the whole time. As you tugged them free, just below the fullest of my ass, the cool air rushed onto my ass covered in sweat, and I knew you could smell what sucking you off had done to me. You covered my ass in kisses and nips, exploring each of the rounded handfuls my ass presented to you. Stroking my cock in a stiff downward fashion as you worshipped my ass with your mouth, you were sighing as you heard the loud moans you were eliciting from me. My ass ground into every kiss, every grazing of teeth over naked sensitive flesh, every time they bore down I squirmed under your touch. My cunt was flooded, but held together from the harness and my cock pressing into it over and over every time you thrust your hand from tip to base and back again. Even so I felt my wetness coating the insides and backs of my thighs and I felt you bend lower to gather it with your tongue. Your velvet soft slick wet tongue that left first its heat on my skin shocking my nerves and then the coolness of the air against it. I knew the salt of my sweat and my cum was mixing together and you were driving your face into it to collect as much as you could with your tongue, making your face and mouth slicker and slicker. Every time you licked at my wetness you’d pull your face up and burry it between my ass, mixing the slickness of your mouth with my ass, lubing it up for me. Each time your tongue flicked across my ass I screamed for you, biting my forearm to keep from being too loud. You were loving it, every second of it. Driving your tongue inside my ass, you spit into it, and then fucked it with your tongue. You were driving me mad with need, making my ass open for you creating a wet mess you’d soon plummet with your cock. My own cock was still thrusting in the embrace of your hand and you knew it was all driving me to that point; I could come just like this for you, with your tongue in my ass so deep, the moans from your mouth vibrating within it. But I didn’t want to come like that, not yet. I wanted to come like we usually always do, together in a simultaneous burst of unadulterated pleasure. “Fuck me!” I screamed as you corkscrewed your tongue in and out of my ass. “What was that?” you teased up at me with a mouthful of ass. “Fuck me! Do it now, pound my ass with your cock,” I barked. “You want me to fuck you boi?” you said seriously as you stood behind me, spitting on your cock several times and rubbing the head of it against my ass. The question was more rhetorical than literal and I answered it with my body as I ground back against it feeling my ass grabbing at its tip even before you started to press against me. “Ohhhh, so eager my little beaver, you want to get fucked badly huh?” you said swirling the head in circles around my ass as you drove it in a little further then pulled it out. “Yessss,” I hissed against you, arching my back into your cock. One hand flexed around my hip pulling me back slowly, the other held onto your wet cock, gauging the depth as you buried it slowly into my ass. “Yeah baby, you like that in your ass don’t you?” you whispered into my ear, sliding your other hand around to grasp my cock upside down and pump it as you fucked me slowly at first in shallow barely perceptible thrusts. My ass stretched to accommodate your cock, and my hips didn’t know which way to move first, into your hand to pleasure my cock, or into your hips to fuck me deeper in the ass. I kept still and tried to match your slow rhythm, and soon you were building on it, pulling out further, then fucking back inside me slowly all the way to the hilt. I had lost control and every second of it clawed at my reason, screaming your name, not caring how loud I was anymore or who saw us together. “That’s my boi, you like getting fucked in the ass by me don’t you?” you said grabbing both of my hips and fucking me harder. My hand found my cock and squeezed it. “Oh yeah baby, you know I love it when you fuck me, any way you want. I’m yours,” I groaned fucking back into your cock, matching the strength of your thrusts with my own. “Say that again,” you said, slowing down and leaning into me, kissing my neck. I forgot what you said, the pleasure was so great from how you were fucking me, the sensation of your mouth on my skin, and I was so close when you stopped moving completely. My ass flexed in vain around your cock and you groaned from the pressure but did not relent in my torture. I whimpered under your weight, trying to drive you into me. “Say it again!” you swore at me biting the back of my neck. Blinding heat and stars littered my vision until I remembered I wanted to come for you. “I’m yours! I’m all yours, you know that. I’m always yours,” I panted, sagging against the half pipe. My nipples rubbed themselves raw against the wood grain, too hard from the stimulation you were giving me. “Yeahhhh, that’s right, you’re mine cunt, all of you, whenever I want you. Where ever I want you,” you thrust into me with each word harder than the last and I was gasping and panting for breath. I was so close, but I was waiting for you. “Baby, I can’t, I’m gonna come soon,” I pleaded with you. “Shhhh, that’s ok baby, I’m gonna come with you, you wanna come with me don’t you good boi?” you cooed into my ear in your deep sultry voice as you fucked me faster and deeper. “Yeah, yeah I do, tell me, tell me when I can,” I managed to stammer out, tripping on my words while I held back for you, staving off the most blinding orgasm until we could come together, racked in pleasure. You fucked inside me deepening your thrusts, moaning loudly behind me, fucking me into the half pipe with your full weight. It seemed like hours and I teetered on the brink the entire time, suspended somewhere between heaven and hell. You ran one hand up my stomach to hold me further against you with the other you bore down on my shoulder, bearing my ass down on your cock as you thrust up into it in a maddening pace. I was close to either coming or passing out, I couldn’t hold back any longer. “Please baby, can I come?” I whined, bracing against your thrusts, a bundle of raw nerves, sweat, and cum. “Yeah baby, come now, come with me,” You said nuzzling your face against the backs of my shoulder with feverish kisses as you picked up your intensity just before freezing deep in my ass. My ass squeezed in wave after wave around you, my cock twitching in my hand as I came, my cunt flooding my thighs with a rush of wetness. Your cock was jerking inside me as you moaned my name, coming with me; I could feel you shaking against me as you followed me into orgasm. You rode my ass slowly as you came down from coming, then pulled out slowly. I let go of my cock and stuffed it back in my pants before turning around on weak knees to squeeze your cock and shove it back in your pants. I grabbed you and pulled you against me, wrapping me in your arms and you in mine. We held each other sweating and panting, our bodies discharging electricity like live wires in a puddle of salt water. “I love you,” I whispered to you as my forehead pressed against yours. The sweat on our foreheads mixed and I felt my brow furrowed against yours. “I love you too, Blythe,” you said sliding your head into the crook of my sweaty neck. Your lips found the skin on my neck and I shuddered from the pleasure of it. “Hey now,” I said take me home before you start all that again. You pulled back grinning at me that evil glint in your eye, “You know, I think the damage is already done here mister, but I’ll definitely take you up on that offer.” I blushed and grinned sheepishly, shrugging my shoulders, “You caught me red-handed, you’re hot, so sue me,” I said wiggling your hips in my hands, our cocks brushing against each others through our pants. “Comon,” you said grabbing my hand and leading me to our bikes. You did up your pants as you bent to pick up your bike and then sit on the seat. “Let’s go home,” you said smiling at me over your shoulder as you sped off towards our house, “I want you to fuck ME in the ass this time!” I laughed and picked up my bike, jumping on it to ride home behind you, staring at the ass I would soon be fucking before we fell asleep in each others arms. “What a great day in the sunshine,” I thought. And it was.

Music:I kissed a girl - Katy Perry

No comments: