Wednesday, August 13, 2008

July 17th, 2008

2:37 AM

My cherished mind,
How my soul cries out for you tonight. But it is not your counsel I can seek in this matter. Not directly at least. The reason I will give you presently: I saw what was written. I read what was said. All of it. All that passed before you, between you, every nuance in every word. Every heartbreak, every new love, every curse and sigh the same. And I was so many things at once it was hard to understand where one ended and the other took up its proper course. I suppose you could describe it the way that water follows gravity, that it finds its own direction and then flows...hopefully all rivers meeting at the same destination, the vast and un-chartable ocean. I spun first in silent eddies of jealously. But that's to be well expected of me by now, is it not? Then passing through them, rip tides of anger, my heart beat a terrible fast rhythm at the injustices I saw scrawled there and SO many that were left unwritten but took up their vacancies in my mind. "Facts" that sealed the unspoken fate that remained transcribed by many clever tongues and sharper minds. Then the tender words, the tokens, the passions there that I discovered; the dreams however common and mutual struck something in me, something I dare not name. I am in a word, disgraced to you. You probably did not intend to grant me access to all that abundant food for thought. But know, my cherished mind. I wept tonight, and none were tears of joy.

Por siempre el suyo,
un fantasma.

Music:Starlight - Muse

No comments: