Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tarnish

May. 21st, 2008 at 4:46 PM

Grate against my cunt with a sand paper tongue. Light a strike-anywhere match and set the sopping hole ablaze with blue and gold flames. Bask in the crackling glow of your own private fire pit, one you exceed in tending its febrific coals. Rasp, rub, I need you to toil for it, till the sweat pours off you in rivulets. It is rough and wanton, and it requires a strong hand, comprised of several iron fingers curled into a lascivious fist. So, come, bring me your hands, adorned with ironbound kid gloves of chain mail and steel wool. This rapacious cunt is sopping with gasoline instead of the usual timid liquid essence of sex, the oil slick rainbows of its languid charms playing tricks with the light in your eyes. The scent may be strong, but I assure you the taste is far subtler, much more akin to a kick in the teeth. Go on, engulf me with heat and baptize me in fire. Make me forget my god-given name with the blistering fervor of this passion you kindle within me. Maul, Tear, Mangle until you can break down the onerous want that it emanates. To be sure, the insistent although invisible scent of it through my clothing is enough to incite you. Go on then, I dare you, to tame this surly cunt.

Music:Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

No comments: