Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thirty Nine 03.23.10

Crimson lava flows through my veins, but they call it blood. You have sent me your pulchritudinous words, mistakenly thinking that the contact is an innocent gesture. But I...I smell you, little girl. Yes just as that night before last in the dark I smelled your arousal long before I let my greedy fingertips graced your heat. Long before I parted your red riding cloak to reveal your heaving bosom to my fevered lips, I smelled you as you wandered closer and closer to my curious snout.

You are certainly scratching the unmuzzled wolf behind the ears. And although I will not growl or snap at your ivory fingers, I will certainly snarl. And my, how I howl for you. You'll never truly understand the things you do to me, turning an otherwise civilized brain to the rot of feral instinct. I want to you to tame me, for it is truly you and you alone who is responsible for this unfettered wild thrumming through my veins now.

My mien is all but twisted up in the most precocious of venial stares. I want you, like a predator wants for carrion when their stomach as sunken with hunger. I want you, as I would gnaw open bones and split sinew just to taste the iron tang of blood upon my lips. I want you, the way the phantom notes of your sex's scent linger now on my fingers, my lips, and dance across my tongue.

I am salivating at the very thought. Let me come to you, trotting on cat pawed toes soundlessly through the night's fog. Let me come to you, light silver fur speckled in the moonlight, glinting off my hulking form. Let me come to you, and I will show you how I adore the taste of your red meat. You have unleashed the carnivore in me, and all too knowingly, I know you actively fan the flames of this timeless desire.

You are all too aware, I would wager, what you are doing in this game of cat and mouse. But let us not forget, I am no mouse. And you are not a timid house cat. We are surely a pair of beasts if ever there were that are suited to either kill or create in our union. Let it come, I call the tempest. Bring me your hands, and your throat, let me tear at them with all my wet places. Let me slide my teeth across your muscled flesh and pick them clean with the jagged edges of your bones.

Let me hear you curse at me and claw your hand up the wall again, looking for anything solid to hold onto. Let me crush you against me as I did that night, pressing your throat closed with my fingers, letting you know you can trust this savage beast although rabid you have made me. For since you are my mistress, only you have tamed me this way. Only to you, do I bow in subservience. Only for you, do I hunger and howl.

Send me more words my sweet, see what flows from my lips back to your velvet ears. Marvel at the passion you ignite within me if you will, but don't dare ignore it. It is your duty since you have made me this lawless to come and break me. Bridle me back to a place of tender love and gentleness with your caresses. Only the sound of your soothing voice, and the feel of your fingers through my hair can save me now. Only the feel of your bosom pressed against me and your quivering nexus dancing on my vulgar tongue can quell this unruly thirst for the essence I smelled and then tasted on my fingers the night before last.

Come, my sweet, pet your unmuzzled wolf. See how my eyes shine for you and my ears perk every which way for the sound of your gasping panting moans. Come, give me more of your words, and do not be afraid if you hear the heat of my breath along the nape of your neck because of it. I assure you, as you already know, my bite is far sweeter than my bark.

No comments: