Monday, March 8, 2010

Twenty Four 03.08.10

Ink stains my hands, like my love for you stains my heart. You are indelible. You will hear no Lady Macbeth screams spill from these lips "out, out damn spot!" You are a tattoo emblazoned in my consciousness that I will cherish always. You are free, no longer chained to this drama, or our painful past. Go forth, be everything you wish at once. I release you from any obligation to me. You have no need to return, no need to reassure me, think only of yourself of your brilliant future. There is nothing here I want you to feel bound to by way of guilt or pain. I accept you for everything you are, and will be. I love you unconditionally, and I send you that love endlessly. It is always here for you, reach out and grasp it if you desire, but it will be here all the same should you wish it or not.

I release you from any pain I may have caused you, I send you all my healing light so that your heart may be made whole again by your own love. I send you all my wishes that you may move forward without me and know that I do not hover about you in shadow. You are a walking being filled with light and so you must go forth and spread that love within you to everyone you choose to grace with it. I am blessed for having been touched by a demigoddess with hands as gentle and as articulate as yours. You are the one that has healed my broken, beaten heart and been the catalyst for my journey of self transformation.

This is the debt I owe to you in perpetuity, the gift of sight that you gave in the very spirit of love is one that I will always treasure. Be free my love, do not dwell in worry or fret, do not ever think of pain or fear. Do not allow yourself to be infected with anxiety. What will be, will be. As you say, everything is good in the end, if not, it is not the end. I am sending you my every wish for your profound and lasting happiness. Even if that means I have to release you completely and never know the depth of your love again, I give you all my lasting devotion in the act of cutting these ties. May you never fear to wander whatever road your heart is called to. May you live courageously, basking and glowing in each and every moment. May your days forever be filled with the universe's cosmic love, for you are a prism that reflects that love in every color and frequency of the rainbow.

Please take no pain forth with you, please take no guilt, take no remorse. Cast them off, be free of me and all of this. I will you forward, into your own life, may you know only bliss and peace in your days henceforth. I have never met a single soul so worthy and deserving of those blessings than you. I send them with you everyday on the wings of my love. I send you my every wish that you find love that is true, healthy, lasting, pure, and untainted by fear or conflict. I send you my every hope that you will have the life you have always dreamed of, whatever that holds in your future. Please, do not look back, keep walking one foot in front of the other. Reminisce if you must, but know it is a past you need not return to. Your future lays before you my love, I cast you away unfettered and into it like a strong winged swallow on the breeze. Fly away my love on golden feathers and kiss the dawn that awaits you.

I release you, you are free, be at peace and find your joy. For that is the certainty I have within my heart, that as I send you this constant flow of love and light, these things will be brought to bear. May you find all you seek and know boundless ecstasy for all eternity. I lay this offering at your feet, a meager show of my love. Take every opportunity you can to ensure that you blossom into a full awareness of yourself and others so that you might find your calling and embrace it with your whole being.

I send you love and light dear one. I send you every kind of peace.

No comments: